Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Still bored

i broke my specs, eggjacktly (SN style) after a year. I had kept on my bed in the night and at the morning, simply rolled over it , to find in two pieces when i woke up. Another 1000 bucks ka chuna lag gaya. And it has certainly not help my purse in any way. Already, i have this nagpur trip coming up over the weekend, where again i will be burning a hole in the pocket. Guess need to cut down the outflow in the 'communications' sector to make it up. Lets see.
Another 15 mins to sign off, and see i am all up in my best spirits. Need to go withdraw money, book my tickets for Nagpur. After my spectacle debacle- VOLVO is certainly out of question, need to manage with a sleeper class or ordinary luxury bus (good oxymoron). Then hunt for a spec store and set right my specs. Fuck man, unnecessary expenditure. (Remember what parents say, it hurts when u spend UR money,,,,,,,.....slowly but surely realising it)
My roomate is leaving for Delhi, tomm night. Will miss him. I will have the flat for myself. But then will sure feel lonely out here. So life's again gonna change in the next few days. Lets see.

No comments: