Wednesday, December 21, 2005

End of yet another day 1

do u know whats the most irritating thing in the world, when u r all packed up to sign off and there lands a guy with 'this has to be done now only' look. This is eggjactly what happened to me now. But then when Satan is on your side, y worry. Being on the other side of the table helps, and its was not easy for me to find out some mistakes in the document what the guy carried. Cooly, i asked him to resubmit the same tomorrow. Phew, as easy as stealing a candy from a child. :-)

With that time saved, i am penning my signing off notes. Tomorrow is big day,with the client arriving on site. So tomorrow, will surely wont be an 'yet another day' it will sure throw up some new things.

Right now living the moment, and enjoying life.
I just got the brief about my next project. And yes, its my personal architectural work, and not to do anything with my professional job. I need to renovate a residence and design an architectural statement . thats what my client wants. I received the filled up exhaustive questionnaire, which i had prepared when i started freelancing architecture. Enough to screw my brain for the next one month. I have named the project as 'Project Beta' for some weird reason. And S, there is 'Project Alpha' too. My first project, which is still on drawing board. As an efficient planner (which i sometimes doubt), i plan to finish the designing of Alpha before the year end and start off afresh on Beta, from Jan. Anyways the photos of Beta, is still due from the client, so it consciously gives me some breathing space.

Well, there was supposed to be farewell party for my roommate. But he cared two hoots to it, which pissed of my collegues and hence the same stands cancelled.

I just wanna get back home and get cosy, cos it very very very cold. May be watch a movie or two, on my lappy (its been loaded with 20 movies right now)

My roomate has his train at morning 2. Having known him, I think he would have already vacated the flat by now. Anyway, doesnt bother me much.

Catch u tomm, then

No comments: