Tuesday, December 20, 2005

india rocks

was following the test match- ball by ball,,and yes on the net. we have really screwed Lankans. and the man of the match should go to the GREAT INDIAN TAIL, which finally has started to wag. anyways, the match has really lifted my spirits
Talking of spirits, there has been an interesting observation, from my collegues, which i endorse to quite an extent,----that i wake up at 6pm, like everyday, i am full of josh by the time we are signing off from the office. The same is really down when coming to office in the morning. Anyways, doesnot make a difference to me. I am enjoying myself offlate
and S, have to tell this, yesterday watched the 19th movie of the year,,,NEAL AND NIKKI,,man it was so horrible,,,,not IT rather HER. Tanisha, had a full hooker type appearance. and her face,,,,gosh,,am really not finding words to express my pukishness. i actually quit the hall post interval. and spent the time at Crossword. the first thing i did after getting home, was to delete the Nand N mp3s from my Laptop. That was the extent to which i was screwed.

No comments: