Saturday, December 31, 2005

End of yet another YEAR

Move over 25, 26 is being ushered in.
There is somthing new i realised, which happens at the end of the year- Ur Bank Accounts. Well, all those claims you are entitled for, gets converted into hard cash, and is deposited in your account. Now isnt it wonderful. Its the same thing which happened yesterday. My bank account got inflated. Besides i got my confirmation letter from the organisation i am working for :-). Now i am full time employee (i am coming back ......architecture) Hate to be stereotyped. Then i got a lucrative offer from another competitor organisation, and obviously denied the same.

2005 was an amazing year because......

1) i fulfilled my dream of earning a Master's Degree by 2005, something what i had swore in 2000
2) fulfilled yet another dream of leading gadget-savvy life. I bought the following things for myself- Laptop, Digital Camera, MP3 Player, and lots more.
3) started to live on my own money, finally weaned off good old daddy
4) Promised to never use a credit card (Though i own a brand new Standard Chartered)
5) managed to save 44% of my earnings
6) toured for 58 days in this year- Nainital, Gujarat (Bhuj, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Shirdi...........)
7) Managed to find a couple of new friends
8) Staying alone and financially being accountable to +/- Rs 250 every month
9) My relationship is no more LONG distance
10) My family is financially and gadget-wise healthy.
11) Managed to FLY my parents for their annivasary
12) Got employed in the Best Industry for the highest pay in my field
13) Sailed through perhaps my worst period in my life (SPA life)
14) My career and spouse have both settled. (Spouse,,,well 3 years before what i had anticipated
15) Realised yet another dream of making it to the Magazines (Design nominated for Best Unbuilt Structure- Architecture + Design, August 2005)
16) FELT I AM REALLY LIVING MY DREAM and Felt LIKE AN ACHIEVER

3 CHEERS.......2005

No comments: