Thursday, December 22, 2005

Feelings

Well, there are quite a few things on my mind, which is evoking mixed emotions in me. First, feeling lonely, i really cant figure out the reason. May be cos my roomate left in the morning, without even wishing me. Come on, we have been together for 8 months and you just cant walk off, like a stranger. Anyways fuck it, big deal (Ah, now feeling better) Secondly, i walked up to the person whom i admire, and who had given me a lucrative job offer. he had given me 3 months to think about it and the deadline was on Dec 31. I just told him that i had different career plans, and the job profile didnt match my career profile. I dont know how much he was convinced, but i am dead sure that he would seriously appreciated the straight forwardness. So, its a feel of relief, cos facing him sometimes is quite an ordeal. Its actually a big decision. Had i taken the offer, i would have had a different direction in life but then, Chalo theek hai. I have to quite to prove in my current job. Then today i officially handed over the documents to the client for one package. 1 out of 28. Guess, have to start off some time, and today was the day. So feeling good .

No comments: