Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Highs and Lows of 2013

HIGHS

  • Handed over 13 projects this year- 4 successful years of being on own
  • Got 15mbps 40 GB Internet High Speed line
  • Lamb Burger at Singapore Zoo
  • Lovely city of Singapore
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 800 Tab
  • Catching up with Shru and Manish
  • Driving through Bandipur with Kush
  • Unwind in Wayanad
  • Son missed me late night- early morning flew to see him
  • A nest in the making
  • Driving around & cycling with my son together
  • All the pickups and drops with my lovely wife.
  • Crossed 1 Cr turnover
  • Received Gold as a token of appreciation from the Client


LOWS

  • Dad's cancer condition
  • Unbelievable Stress levels- realisation & acceptance
  • Laptop RIP
  • Frequent Illnesses
  • Disappearance of my Memory Card & bike keys
  • Spend 4 months without my son and wife around
  • No movement still towards Health & Fitness

No comments: