Saturday, May 07, 2011

Wanna Make it Large

Just feel like letting down my guard a bit, and indulge is some kite-flying...wanna a really make it big,,,be someone....how is it for starters........"let go a high-flying, lucrative MNC job with a great careerpath...started off working out of a laptop in a client's cubicle...shared living quarters with 5ppl in a 1500 sq.ft house and jst 200 sqft of personal space........" hope god helps me write this script as a successful and once-in-a lifetime journey, and help me be someone.....my efforts are already pledged!!!!!!

::BJ:::::... :::::...:on...:::d::...m::ov..e

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur blog is very nice...
Please Visit My Blog for Hindi Music, Punjabi Music, English Music, Ghazals, Old Songs, and My Entertainment Blog Where u Can find things like Ghost, Paranormal, Spirits.
Thank You