Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Status Check

The past two weeks have been extremly stressful, and so do I foresee the coming 4 days. What's kind of alarming has been those acute which I have getting over the past two sundays. Had never experienced them before. Is it time to brace the reality- I AM STRESSED or is there still some soul searching to do. One good factor or conscious decision that has been taken is that 'no more secret life' the thought itself is so liberating. Come november and I will b done with it. Need a serious sabattical for a few years. Need to live, experience and enjoy that life too. Come to see of it, I still need to do things differently- but worrying factor is that the last month or so, show no indication of this. So let's see, eventually I need to do something aboutit and retrain myself from straying away..let's start from today.
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

No comments: