Sunday, July 13, 2008

Need to get back.....

Phew!!!! what a journey its been since the day i returned to Bangalore15 months back- a non-stop rollercoaster ride- both on professional as well as personal front. My goodness- am i not even able to recollect what all i have been through..seems so much has happened in last 15 months, and nothing at all has happened prior to Apr 2007. I realise that there was hardly any time for me to stand still and stare,,something which i used to do in abundance and at will, in the last 5 years...seems have just lost that whole time vacuum, which i love indulging in,,,and strongly feel- extremely necessary for my intellectual development....
I hate to classified under the group- which always whines...'life is busy, have no time for all these....', but frankly thats what my line has been , since the day i set foot back to my room in Malleswaram. Now is the honest attempt to actually, get back to the same groove- finding time for myself..get back to blogging my life, my thoughts- get the creativity lying dormant in my fingers- get back to all those things which were a part of my routine- ex-apr 07- though, i very well acknowlegdge, that i have travelled too far, in too little time.

No comments: